- Develop a secondary school education package with activities and resources to suit different KS3/KS4 subjects
- Form a delivery plan for 40 education session (schools and similar or relevant educational bodies or groups) by Sept 2023, support Project Staff to develop links with secondary schools across the North East
- Deliver the first 10 school sessions alongside our Project Staff
The following skills and experiences are required:
- Experience working within secondary schools and knowledge of KS3 curriculum
- Able to work under own initiative but be willing to work with our existing Project Team
- Be creative in developing lesson plans and resources to engage this age group in the project themes
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver a classroom session where topics of learning can be potentially controversial or touch upon sensitive issues
The following skills and experiences are desirable:
- Knowledge and understanding of causes of wildlife loss and species decline (all specific knowledge relating to the project will be provided by Project Staff but an general interest and understanding the environmental issues would be beneficial)
For more information about the project and the work required please email Kirsty Pollard, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply email a CV with covering letter including a delivery plan (work availability) and day rate.